Professional Search Services
We offer confidential and professional search services where we provide you with a comprehensive search report on any company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. In addition, we can also conduct searches at other official registries such as the Land Registry and the High Court Registry.
We can also order specialized documents such as
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation
These documents may be required by banks, potential investors, law firms, accounting firms and others in the process of conducting due diligence prior to engaging in business with a company and for a variety of other reasons
As an additional layer of authenticity, we can also arrange for the Notarization and Apostille Services to on any documents obtained.
For all searches we initially provide a report via email and if desired a hard copy will follow via mail or courier subject to additional costs.
Our Schedule of Search Fees are detailed below. If you require any search to be conducted please complete the application form and we will expedite the search request and respond as quickly as possible.
Schedule of Search Fees
- Comprehensive Company Search – $175.00
(In addition to name and company number this includes details of the registered office / agent, authorized shares, charges filed publicly, date of last licence fee payment and current legal standing plus a host of additional information.)
We will also provide as part of a Comprehensive Search the following documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (with amendments if any)
- Register of mortgages/charges (if filed publicly at the Registry)
- Register of directors (if filed publicly at the Registry)
- Register of members (if filed publicly at the Registry)
- Any other pertinent documents on file at the BVI Registry of Corporate Affairs
- High Court Registry Search – $125.00
For an emailed report which confirms whether there are any legal proceedings underway or pending against the company at the BVI High Court Registry.
- Land Registry Search – $125.00
For an emailed report which confirms whether there are any charges held or legal cautions filed against specifically identified parcels of land.
- Certificate of Good Standing – $150.00 (plus shipping and handling fees)
For an initial pdf copy of the Certificate of Good Standing via email with the original to follow by post or courier as directed.
- Certified Copy of Memorandum and Articles on Association – $165.00 (plus shipping and handling)
For an initial pdf copy of the certified Memorandum and Articles of Association with the original to follow by post or courier as directed.
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation – $150.00 (plus shipping and handling)
For an initial pdf copy of the certified Certificate of Incorporation with the original to follow by post or courier as directed.
- Notarization package – $250.00 additional per package of documents
Apostille package – $350.00 additional per package of documents