CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED is a multi-disciplinary financial services firm based in the British Virgin Islands with a stated mission of providing premium financial solutions to clients located in the British Virgin Islands and around the world.
By using CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED’s website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the policy.
CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED does not store any personal information about individuals who access our website except where information is sent to us by enquiring about any of our services on a voluntary basis. The personal information provided voluntarily such as name, email, phone number, is held by CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED to strictly answer a request for information about our services in the website. Users’ access and IP addresses identified by the web server may be logged for analytical and statistical purposes with the actual user’s name remaining anonymous.
CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED may send notices and information related to our services by email. Please contact us at email@example.com Financial Consultants Limitedgroup.com, provide your name and email address and request to be dropped from future mailings.
Collection of Information
CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED may collect personal information in the following various ways:
- As part of the business intake procedures provided by you, or by another person on your behalf.
- With in client on-boarding documents provided by you, or by another person on your behalf
- When you request information from us or engage with our corporate services.
- Through contact us page or any web embedded forms and documents requested for getting services.
- From documentation that you provide at any time and from time to time including information and documentation provided at meetings.
- When you communicate with us or when we communicate with you by telephone, fax, email or other forms of electronic communication. In this respect, we may monitor record and store any personal information.
- From your agents or advisers and employees of firms and intermediaries with which you are associated or who introduce you to us.
- From publicly available sources or from third parties where we need to conduct background checks about you.
As corporate and financial consultant, CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED is committed to safeguarding the personal information we store and/or process concerning any individual.
The personal information that we may collect is but not limited to name, nationality, date of birth, address, IP address, passport number, ID number, occupation, telephone, fax number, email address, etc.
Use of the Information
We use your personal information to provide services and our ordinary professional activities. We may also use your information:
- To comply our obligations with you to provide the services requested.
- For carrying out due industry checks and anti-money laundering searches.
- To comply with our legal obligations in the jurisdictions we operate;
- To defend our legal rights and comply with court and/or administrative orders, should it be necessary.
Please note that CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED do not disclose your personal information to any third party to enable them to market their products or services. The personal information collected by CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED is not used for the automated processing of profiles or classifications of individuals.
Transfer of Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to our network of offices and maintained on its computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Please note that we transfer and process the data and personal information in appropriate measure and safeguards to ensure its protection.
Security of Data
The security of your personal information is important to us, please bear in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, and our controls include all best practices required by local and international law regarding protection of personal information, to diminish the risk of vulnerability or data loss.
The personal information requested will be kept by CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED for as long as required for the purposes for which the same was collected and the period of time established in the Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing laws CCP FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED is subject to.
Access to Your Personal Information
Access to the personal information we have about you is allowed in order to exercise the following rights, except in cases where there are exceptions:
- Request information about the processing of your personal information;
- Ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- Request that personal information be erased when it’s no longer needed;
- Object to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information in specific cases;
- Receive your personal information in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
Cookies Policy: Click here to read more
Our Contact Information